Wednesday 30 May 2007

I am a horrible, horrible person.....

I cannot remember when it was last I felt so bad
There must have been quite a number of occasions..
But at least most of them were due to pure stupidity
Most of them deal with day to day life
Things that go wrong and you just blame it on life's circumstances...
But this.........
I feel so horrible.....
How could I possibly have done it?
Lied right to her face?
She knew I was lying, I could see it in her eyes..
I could even feel myself looking uncertain when I tried to come up with something..
I tried to look deep into her eyes but I could not
I ended up staring at the paper I was holding...
Some people told me that I was bad at lying..
But I should not have to lie in the first place..
Why Yi Wei??? WHY???!!!!!!!!!
I did talk to the lady earlier, but I just could not remember the details because I did not jot it down. That was a week ago now...
That is not an excuse... I knew then that I did not know what was going on...
I had a tutorial to go to...but I should have gone to the ward again to sort the story out..
I did not...
I lied
I tried to create a story that wasn't there
I lied..... I lied......
And she knew I was lying...
I made up a history.......
I am sorry..

7 comments:

Xiao_zhai said...

silly monkey,that's a medical suicide.Don't ever do that again.

Yi Wei said...

I did take the history... but just wasn't sure what was happening...I forgot to ask some things so I just tried to fill in the blanks... Sobsob......

SpicySam said...

aiyaaaaa chill la... I make up stuff in histories all the time.. we are forced to do it sometimes. As long as we don't do it when we start working... It doesn't make you a horrible, horrible person, just makes you human. :)

Unknown said...

Making a mistake and learning from that mistake is part of life's journey. As long as you show regret for what you did and try to make amends, I believe you have learned something, making you a better person than you were. Cheers to that.

Yi Wei said...

Spicy sam: No ler... I will never do it again.. not even in student's life.. Felt bad enough ler..Thanks for cheering me up..:p

Virulentus: Ehh... Firstly, why virulent ler?? Anyway, I definitely learnt from this ler... I was just too stupid ler.. I'll try to be less stupid next time..

Zennie said...

aiyoohhhhhhhh..make up history only MAH! no biggggggie

Yi Wei said...

Zennie: lol... Why no biggie... It was my first k? BIG deal ler... not doing it again...