Saturday 12 May 2007

Hop.... *Thump!!!

The day starts off awfully
I look out the window
It is cloudy and grey
That does not help much with my mood
I feel like a sloth
Slowly crawling out of my bed
It is times like these when I absolutely despise the fact that my bed is quite high up
I hang my legs down and still could not reach the ground.
Sigh... That is one of the downfalls of being vertically challenged...
I take a deep breath and give it all I've got
I make a little hop
Hop... *Thump
That was me putting on weight.. All the chocolates and sweets in my room are not helping. Stress does not do any good to my eating habit
The whole morning was spent looking at my stagnant computer screen
It is amazing how great I would be if this was a real job
I suppose I can be quite a professional and maybe I would be able to teach people this 'beneficial' skill of mine
No *blink blink... Just eyes wide open and stare...
So that was my morning

At least I had something to look forward to
I participated in a project where we gave out food for the homeless people

I do not think I am as noble as everyone else there
Doing all this with the intention of making people's lives better
I reckon I am doing this because of me, myself
To make me feel better
To make me feel as though I am doing something useful
Or rather, because I have made so many mistakes in the past, inflicting too much pain on people who do not deserve any of it
Maybe, I did it just because I wanted to feel better
To feel as though I had helped
To feel as though I too, can bring joy to people's life

Sorry for being sappy.. That is just how I feel today

However, I have to admit that I definitely feel a lot better after that event.
It feels good....

3 comments:

Xiao_zhai said...

Oh I see, no wonder got a bit of shock this morning.

Been checking the seismograph around the world for anything unusual.

Yi Wei said...

XZ: Too much, wei.... so sarcastic...

Did the seismograph showed anything?

Xiao_zhai said...

Checked edi.....I think it originates from my bed....:p