Monday 23 April 2007

My birthday celebration...

It was indeed one of the best celebrations ever...
I spent the whole day with S. We did not do anything fancy but the company was all it took to make my day. Went prezzie shopping in the morning. S got me something really nice. Then we went for lunch in Jimmy Chung's. The food was quite good. Later in the evening, we went to Victoria park to have a wee walk (accompanied by Coca Cola :p)How much greater can it get..
We then went for coffee in the Monkey House.. I really like that place.. Not because I am a monkey or anything.. The ambience and the coffee.. My goodness.. the mocha was amazing.. Then we went for a couple of pool games.. Lost to S, 1-5 in just an hour.. I was really rubbish.. Not to say that he is really good or anything.. I think he was just lucky.. I potted the white ball after potting the black, also potted the black in the middle of the game.. sigh... think I am not skillful enough ler.. Maybe I shall retire from playing pool..
We rushed home because we were suppose to go to Five for dinner. S made reservation at 8.40pm. I was told to hurry and I quickly went home to change. S knocked on my room and told me that Shal baked me a cake. I went to the kitchen and there were so many people there. They sang the birthday song and I stood there, looking at everyone *blink blink... And just remained speechless for a moment..
All 10 juniors , my housemates, some seniors, one engineer and some of our batchmates were just looking at me.. they too, *blink blink...Then , I said, "Thank you, Thank you", in my usually mengada way...That broke the silence... A bit dramatic ler.. This is a blog.. hahhahaha..

Shalini did the most things, I was told.. She ACTUALLY cleaned the kitchen and placed the table in the corner and nicely arranged packets of crisps on it. Not only that.. She BAKED me a very very very nice cake... Sob sob... So touched ler.. She wasn't proud of her cake though, but she somehow kept reminding me that she arranged the packets of crisps on the table.. I guess that must be one of those things she doesn't do all that often.. or not at all... Yey!! *applause *applause

Adeline and A made sandwiches for everyone... Bravo...

Shal and Adeline got me Oceanus products!!

Herbert blew the balloons and decorated the kitchen. He got me 1.5L wine. It was really nice. Thank you very much

The seniors: YK, WM, TH, YS - Thank you so much for coming. YS made a very nice chicken dish.:P

The juniors : All ten of them came. BH made some garlic chicken.. And it tasted really good too. Thank you so much for making the effort to come.
Jason came too. Thanks for coming. And thanks for your Body Shop products prezzie!!

Sarah's presence was a surprise!!! She did not stay for long because she needed to get to work. Thank you for your body shimmer lotion. And I appreciate it so much that you came.

HS, NJ, JH, E and M are people from our year.. Thanks for coming too!! Thanks for bringing food.. and also SS, A, and SM, thanks for the ice cream that all 3 of u made. It was really nice...

Apart from that, I went out the day before with a friend of mine, S. Thank you so much for the nice lunch and the prezzie.. It is really beautiful

Also, my family... Thanks for the prezzies too.. They were really beautiful

Last but not least, thank you, Sam. I know you put in a lot of effort and I really enjoyed yesterday. I do not think I could ask for more. It was definitely one of the best birthdays I have ever had.. And one thing for sure.. You definitely lie very well.. Keeping a straight face the whole day.. You definitely succeeded in fooling me.. But I really appreciate everything...

And to everyone who was not around... thank you so much for all the messages that was left on friendster, all the smses, all the calls, those who wished me in my yak yak board and also all the emails.. Thank you so much... It would have been nice to have all of u here...


If u realised.. The prezzies I got yesterday seemed to be perfume, body shampoo, moisturiser, feet scrub and all the shower thingy.. I think I must be quite stinky because everyone seems to feel the same way about me. Getting me something that I could use to make me smell good.. I will use them k? Hopefully next time I won't be so stinky anymore..
hahahah...

To all my friends, near and far....
Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me. Different people were there at different times of my life. There is no one person that was there for me throughout my life (of course ler...oh, except for my family). However, I just wanna let all of you know that even in that short period of time we got to know each other, I appreciate what we had. Each moment spent will be cherished forever. Thanks for being there for me when I needed someone most
Anyway, all I want to say is, I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have great friends like all of u..

love ya all sooooooo much!!!
Thank you everyone for making yesterday such a memorable day!!!

8 comments:

Quirksy said...

hihihihihihihihi, not that you stinky la, just that we wanna pamper you ma! look on the positive side. lol.

Yi Wei said...

lol... hihihi... Stinky stinky yi wei!!! hahahaha.... nice nice... u hsould pamper me more!! hihhi... but really loved the prezzie!!!
Go study ler... Stop blogging

Unknown said...

mengada la like oscar acceptance speech only...i wanna thank my mother, my monkey, hihihi...

Yi Wei said...

Hihihi... thi thi... U are forever sooooooo mengada.. nothing has changed yah???

Quirksy said...

Eh why ah your post banyak initial wan? cannot write full name meh? got privacy issues ka? tsktsk. eh u better post something in my blog wei! i am your most faithful visitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yi Wei said...

adeline: hihihi... I very scared wanna write names ler..:p... ur post ah??? hahaha... u have one faithful stalker enough ler.. how many u wan?? hahahah... :P

SpicySam said...

Yes, it was an excellent day.. I had lotsa fun too..hehe.. Hope you enjoyed it and don't get upset that I beat you soo soo soo bad in pool.. hihihi..

Yi Wei said...

spicysam: You just got lucky.. Don't get too big-headed.. If it does, I think it will explode soon.. We still love you, Sam.. We don't want you to die.. The fatflat will be missing someone to kutuk everyday...