Sunday 15 April 2007

M203 Cheerleading




Dear M203,

I recently saw this videoclip again.. I thought it was really quite good.. A few mistakes here and there, but I would never have expected doctors, who never had any sort of training or experience with dance, cheerleading or any form of performance to be able to perform so well.
Thank you so much for making that moment so special.
Here are the people I would have liked to thank but did not.

Yen Shi - This fellow decided that exams were far too important and ditched me to do the coaching on my own. However, she was as sweet as always as she helped me to choreograph the dance. And that was really important... And also thanks for all the constructive criticism...:p Love ya lots..

Hiang Liang - Thanks a lot for the great music and all the times when you came for the practice just to see how we were getting on. It was really nice of you to spend such a long time with us when the exam was around the corner, and to come up with such a magnificent piece..

Adrian - Thank you sooo much for being there for me at that point of time. I do not think I could have done it without your support. You also helped a lot in coaching everyone.. For this occasion, and also the whole 2 years in IMU, I thank you for all the support. I think we no longer owe each other anything.

Chye Teck - The guy whom I will never imagine taking up this sport... *snicker snicker* But you were definitely one of the most hardworking fellas... Good job..Thank you so much for compilling all the clips to produce such a great movie clip.. I know you had spent hours or days doing it.. And also, thank you so much for rushing it in time to give it to me before I left for Aberdeen...

To all the girls... Chee Shang, Evelyn, Hua Zen, Linda, Nadia, Pei Yee, Priya, Sheena, Sien Hui, Trisha

and

To all the guys - Arvind, Chee Wing, Cheng Hong, Chong Han, En Hsiang, Ken Rhee, Rahman, Shi Ching, TJ, Vassan and Zaiful


In my opinion, this routine would not even qualify to enter any cheerleading competition and perhaps if we did, we might not have won at all. However, this is definitely one of the best performances I have seen and done. It is because of the presence of the greatest people to work with ( easy to say now ler... at that point of time, I was probably complaining about some of u, ekekkekekeke). But it is the journey that we went through together, the practice sessions that we had, the practice session that turned into a karaoke session, the time when I fell on SC, and CT and E's classic fall... All these are the moments that I will remember for life and it were these moments that are the most touching to me... We only had about a month of practice but it was really hard work expecially when exams near... You have no idea how proud I am of all of you... And most importantly, WE WON the IMU Cheerleading competition!!!

Oh, and let's not forget about the crowd... My goodness...You M203 were the BEST crowd ever.. I do not think we could even have done it without all of you.. Thank you sooooo much........

Hope we'll keep in touch and that you are all as proud of it as much as I am. Love ya all sooo much..








2 comments:

Xiao_zhai said...

Disclaimer : Monkey is not holding a knife to my throat when I typed this, I repeat, she is not.

Yi Wei is damn leng.

Hahaha......OMG,I was mentioned.

*kembang like mad, kembang like siao*

Eh, what nv imagine me to be in?Too much...too much..... Actually, it's all thanks to Bugga Tan I joined. Long story. I must be drunk then to agree.

Anyway,you've done a pretty good job yourself too, monkey. Thank you too for all the choreography and efforts. Actually,all the thanks are in the video.

Yi Wei said...

Xiao_zhai: Glad that you join ler... It is always good to have some monkey around entertaining us... just jk ler.......

Jokes aside, you really did a great job... with the performance and also the video...

I think u shouldn't kembang anymore ler.. You kembang some more i think u can never walk pass through a door anymore.. wahhahahah