Saturday 7 April 2007

I was tagged.... by KY

I was TAGGED by Ho Kah Yee... Not surprising... I do not even know exactly what this is. Anyway, I will stop whining and just tell you 6 weird things about me. :p. Kah Yee is absolutely right, there actually are more than 6. Hahahahha... Oh well.. Here are the points

1. I would classify my forgetfulness as severe. I cannot remember many things and it is as though I have selective memory. I find it hard to remember what I did yesterday and it declines exponentially with the number of days. I can retrieve the information only after struggling for quite a while. I blame that on my sleeping habits. I believe I snore when I sleep ( at least that's what I was told) and that might cause me to have obstructive sleep apnoea. That is my own diagnosis and I think I will stick with that umless someone comes up with a better dignosis. Why that? Well, I noticed that I always sleep during the day. It does not matter whther it is in the clinic, until I almost fell off a chair, or when I was standing in the operating theatre when I saw two images of the consultant and almost lost my balance. Hihihihi...

2. I laugh for no apparent reason or rather, smile to myself when it is inappropriate. I find myself drifting off from a conversation easily and slipping into the world of my own. Words that were used will trigger old fond memories and I would end up lingering in my thoughts

3. I think I have multiple affective disorder. I can be happy in the morning, depressed in the evening and manic at night. It varies day to day. I am generally still quite nice to my friends, but those I know better,I tend to be nastier to them. Maybe because I know you all a lot better ( so, be glad that I show temper in front of you, friend.. Hiihihihi). And thanks for still being there for me despite my horrible temper... I salute my family actually, for putting up with me.. then again, they have no choice... wahhhahhaha...

4. I like to study in my room... not because I need it to be extremely quiet, not because I need to be alone and it is not because it has better feng shui. It is mainly because I sit very awkwardly when I study and I am comfortable that way. Ummm... I do not think I shall describe it, but I would say it is quite barbaric and embarassing if someone was to see.

5. I am diagnosed with hypermotility joints. Basically I have flexible joints. It must be due to 7 years of training or maybe I was already gifted with a small part of it since birth and through training, I made them worse. That was the reason for my back injury as well. Mainly because my muscles are not strong enough to keep up with the hyperextended things I used to do. I do not think this is weird but many do. I am still normal, k?? :p Please do not label me as weird because I have flexible joints... SobSob... ( I think YS and KY will just say that I was born a monkey)... Sob sob... That's not very nice...

6. Last but not least, I myself think that I am weird. Do you think it's weird thinking that you, yourself are weird? Well, I have thought about it a couple of times because many times I do things that I refuse to think I would do or just behave quite oddly. Hmmm... I am not sure if it is abnormal or people do think that way as well... if it is abnormal, then it is weird that I think I am so... If it is normal, then it is weird to think that I am weird thinking that I am weird... So, no matter what, I am still weird... or rather.... confused???

Oh well, that's me... Sorry KY for taking such a long time to reply your tag... hihihi.... I am sure you have lots to say about that...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

*snore*

Yi Wei said...

Thi: What *snore* *snore*... Still as mengada as ever.. hihihi... I think u were the first to comment that I snore... But i recalled sombody else (Ming probsbly) commented that you were the one making all the pig sound at night... Wah... that trip was really good... think we should all go there to save TURTLES again!!!

Xiao_zhai said...

Hehehe...interesting....

Finally got my normal net access backup.

SpicySam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SpicySam said...

Haha... Interesting wierd things about you wierdo. I think the wierdest things about yi wei is that she hangs out with the wierdest people in the world, from photophobics that eat forests to potato lovers that have sleeping sickness..