Friday 20 April 2007

Holidays!!!!

It has been a long 4 months without any breaks. We will now have 1 week ?? EASTER break when everyone else has finished theirs. Oh well, weird university for weird people.. and yes, that includes all of you in the Fat Flat... It has been about 2 weeks since the arrival of the 10 juniors from IMU. They all seem so fresh and happy-go-lucky... I wonder if I was like that when I first came. I mean I always try to potray myself as someone who is happy all the time because I think that it is quite rude to show people your anger and resentment because they are purely innocent (unless it is the person who pissed you off in the first place.. that will be quite legitimate). Nobody deserves that. But as 1 year has passed, I seem to care less about these things and have become more and more insensitive. I do not think it is a good thing but I was once told that I was too sensitive. I suppose this past year was definitely one of the toughest that I had gone through. Thankfully I survived. Anyway, I got side-tracked. What I meant to say is that, I felt rather old. It has been a year and now I am called a senior... Gee Wee... I am called SENIOR??? hahahaha... I am definitely not used to that... Had always been one of the youngest in everything that I did..If the juniors call us seniors, then we can call our seniors, ancestors.. That also means that in a years time, I will be their ancestor.. Wow!! I bet I will be wiser next year too!!Waahhaha....

Anyway, we have 1 week holiday!!! YEY!!!! ummmmm... but what am I gonna do??

No comments: