Monday 23 July 2007

The Return of Teddy!!!!

Teddy is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAhahahaah...

**Rewind**

I spent the whole morning printing out posters of a missing dog
I spoke to some of my friends and one of them asked for more details to help send out emails to his friends. In hope that by spreading the words and his picture, Teddy will be returned to us by some kind soul who found him. Thanks L
I was looking through Teddy's pictures while feeling really depressed
I did not eat anything this morning merely because I lost my appetite or rather, I felt quite unwell ( might be because of the frantic search for Teddy in the rain last night )
Just as I was printing, brother sent me a message asking me to print out flyers and those who find him will be rewarded (What coincidence!!! I was just doing that as I got the message)
I also talked to sister through MSN, and she was extremely upset too
I was not the only one crying last night... I heard my sister *sob* *sob* through the night too...
Everyone was extremely upset while mum and dad remain their calmness and even managed to crack a joke that none of us could appreciate... not at that moment...

Joke 1: Teddy might have been caught by some people who enjoy eating dogs. He might be in a curry dish now, being ready to be served...Teddy is so fat, they must be able to prepare a scrumptious dish...
Ummmmmmm.... Sister and I just exchanged glances

Anyway, it was at about 2.00pm
Mum and I were lying on the couch, watching TV
We almost gave up hope because it had almost been 22 hours and Teddy was still no where to be seen
Just as we were deep in our thoughts, we heard barking sounds.
That stirred all of us from our comfortable lazy chair... that includes Brownie (who was lying on the floor right next to us)
*Wharf* *Wharf*
All three of us rushed downstairs and I opened the wooden door
There he was, a familiar looking dog jumped right into my arms
I was soooooooo happy...
I think that is an understatement... I was just... speechless...
He looked so dirty...but still our Teddy...
He hopped and run around mum and I
We were all soooo happy... all except for Brownie.. I think he dislike the attention Teddy was having

Anyway, mum called father...
Father : He's back!!! Oh no!! He must be really hungry!!! Give him some food ( Dad is the one who's in charge of Teddy's daily food supply)

I called sister
Sister: He's back??!! I want to see him!! Come to my working place and fetch me home to see him....
And that was what we did... just so, she could have a look at our baby boy...

Sister called brother
Ummm... I don't know what he said.. lolz... surely he was excited as well

So, that was the dramatic return of our TEDDY!!!!!!!! Love him sooo much... He was so tired and hungry... lolz.. We all wonder where he went... Here are the two most possible postulations...

1. Somebody nice saw him in the rain, and being the nice soul that he/she is, he/she decided to take him in and release him the next day when the weather is a lot better

2. Somebody nasty wanted puppies... and seeing beautiful Teddy wondering around aimlessly, he/she decided to catch him and force him to mate with their dog or dogs... We even have our suspects in mind.... Poor Teddy... No wonder he was so tired


Anyway, as long as he is back safely, nothing matters anymore

Thanks ppl!!! For the prayers and also the attempts to make me feel better!!
Really appreciate it... lolz

2 comments:

-f-l-o- said...

He's back? Damn. I was kinda hoping for a green curry dog.

KIDDDINGGGGGGGG.

Yi Wei said...

Flo: He's back!!! No curry dog for u!!! lolz