Monday 23 July 2007

Teddy, where are you??

I am feeling very depressed......

Teddy went missing yesterday at 4.30pm
My brother, sister and her fiance, and I searched everywhere but he was no where to be found
I called the SPCA/DBKL this morning, eventhough I know my chances are slim (since it was Sunday yesterday)... He wasn't there

Teddy where are you??




This is a picture of Teddy
He is a part our family for 8 years now. If anyone happens to see him, please let me know...
He lost his tag few days ago while he was out for a walk.
He usually comes home after a while and doesn't go far from our house compartment
However, this time around, it was raining... he might have wondered around too far and now, he doesn't know how to come home or he might be locked somewhere by someone....
He must be really cold and scared out in the dark, in a place unfamiliar to him....
I really hope he is alright....


Now, I have only Brownie to pat when I wake up.
I have nobody to greet me when I come home.....

Teddy........ I miss you sooo much......
Sob... Sob...

3 comments:

Xiao_zhai said...

Have faith.

He will come back.

-f-l-o- said...

It normally takes dogs (and cats) a few days before they found their way home on their own.

They have a very good sense of direction.

Yi Wei said...

XZ and Flo!!!

I am so EXCITED!!!
He IS back!!!!!!!!!!
Hihihih...