Thursday 5 July 2007

Home Sweet Home

I Passed!!!!!!


Aiyo... Damn scary ler...
Thanks for all the prayers, sms and emails..
I passed!!! lolzz....

Waiting for the results was pure torture.
They emailed us on Monday with the title Exams Results
When I open the mail, it was to tell us that it will be postponed for a day.
One day seemed like forever. I waited with so much anxiety
Anyway, that's the past....
I am just glad now....
Sorry people!!! I did not contact anyone because I was not sure how long I will be here for
Now I'm sure... It will be 3 months!!!
3 whole months!!! How cool is that??
So don't scold me k?? I was just afraid??

Anyway, just 5 days, and I have eaten more than what I had for the last one month
I ate Setapak's lala... Which was extremely good... as usual.. though, the price had gone up.. So I no longer know if it is worth it... Sigh

Oh, oh, oh... biggest update people!!! Setapak is no longer a PADDY FIELD or KAMPUNG k???
Got STEVENS CORNER!!! Got a lot of other happening stuff k?? My goodness.. It has changed so much... It is almost unbelievable...They "chop chop" so many trees and now the place looks so clear. Unlike before, it was quite dark and dodgy... lolz

On another note, Teddy is still as cute as ever.. Love him soooooooooooo much...
Brownie..... still as ugly as ever.. but still cute in his own way... and I still love him...

Crazy sis is still as crazy as ever... Who in the world would wake up and shout "RISE AND SHINE!!" Well, that's my sister...

Anyway, it's great to be at home.. all the love.. the love that can only be provided by your family.. lolzz....

My next plan: EAT and SLEEP!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i hate you

Zennie said...

wahhhhhhh lau.

don't update on that fugly dog can not? and btw, once a paddy field forever a paddy field lah

i shall warn steven (steven's corner's boss) in case his mamak tenggelam inside the paddy field.

ahhaahhhaa

Yi Wei said...

thi: Aiyo, u will be back soon ler...

Zennie: It is NOT a PADDY FIELD!!!!

Unknown said...

my xm is end of year but we share the same plan : eat and sleep! lol..

congrats!