Wednesday 21 March 2007

Success using Ophthalmoscope

Oh.. Another thing... I know this is quite a shock for many but after 4 years of medicine, I finally got to see the optic disc using OPHTHALMOSCOPE!!! How cool is that?? I was so excited and told everyone when I got back... Everyone ( and I mean everyone), gave me a puzzled look and blink a couple of times before they ask, ' You mean, you have not seen it before?'. Hihihih.... Well, I have always tried really hard to see the back of the eye, following every instruction that was given in IMU( follow the blood vesels and they will direct you to the optic disc). But every attempt seemed futile.. Sob..Sob... Anyway, regardless of how silly this sounds, I felt that this was the biggest achievement I have had in my career of medicine... Hooray!!!

2 comments:

The Sadist said...

"ming ah da"is the short form for "mengada-ngada"? Yi Wei's fan? Go look her up in national geographic la. You'll see much prettier pictures of her there. Hanging from trees, in her natural habitat. = )

Oh, btw, Yi Wei, you're tagged! = )

Yi Wei said...

I should have known it was you Kah Yee... Nicely wanna trick me... u seriously so mengada... hahahah... hahaha... why tag me? don't ler... sob sob...