Thursday 21 June 2007

Happy

It was a good call to go out yesterday
I felt horrible before the outing
3 out of 4 papers I failed to do well, or rather, enough for me to feel secure
I had great fun last night with some great people and feel a lot better now

I was rather shocked when I first got into the house
However, I picked up the signs quickly
They are together now!!!
See, I was swamped with guilt for so long
Hoping that he was alright all the time but never had the courage to ask
I did not know if it is right for me to even ask because he might not want to hear from me at all
And I do not blame him for that
But now....
He is happy... happy with someone that loves him so much
And I am absolutely glad
Very, very happy for them
The guilt is still there, and has not gone, but to see him happy is a great gift!
A gift that is more than what I can ask for

I am so happy now

I am geared to do well for my OSCE.
I have to pass all the stations...
It is not going to be easy, but I am more focused now, and hopefully I will do well

Thank you so much for those who prayed for me
All the texts and time spent talking to me through things.

I am alright now
I will work hard for OSCE.. So you don't need to worry about me..
lol....

5 comments:

Lee Xian Lee said...

great that you're having fun after your exams :). Haha i felt the same when I did my finals... out of 3 papers, i did badly in two. Turned out fine though.. so should u! :)

Xiao_zhai said...

Glad to hear that.Work hard and you will do well for OSCE, I believe.

Unknown said...

eh why your voice always so high pitched one ah? will it affect your practical exam?

Yi Wei said...

Lxl: Hopefully you are right ler.. Nevertheless, i'll still try my best for the OSCE

XZ: Thanks.. congrats to u!

thi: I hope not...I'll try to be more ladylike ler during the exams..lol

-f-l-o- said...

Why do I feel like I know this story....