Saturday 6 January 2007

Going to Inverness...

It's 11.47pm now...
Everyone in the flat is busy packing.
Everyone except for me.
Taxi is coming at 1.30pm to bring us to Forresterhill and we are all leaving to Inverness at 2.00pm by bus.
Shal is still packing her stuff, bringing 2 huge luggage and one laptop bag
Sam is bringing one HUGE black bag, another huge backpack and another laptopbag
I have four bags... One huge bag, and another 3 small bags.
3 people and we need a taxi with 6 seats.
Hahahaha...
There won't be any internet access in the place we stay... Sigh... I suppose it is good in a way ler. Can study better...
I will still be able to update this blog ler, since there is internet access in university. I won't expect it to be so often of course...
:P

Hahahahah... Sam just came into my room and told me that Adeline is suppose to follow us as well
So that's 4 of us in the 6 seater cab...Hahahaha... That's good... Save money... ;p
Shal wanted to bring 4 kiwis to Inverness. I told her to share it out. She explained that she was too lazy to skin it. I, of course, voluntereed to cut it and skin it. Hihihi...Then I saw sam talking on the phone with nothing else to do... I asked him, and he says yes!!! Hahahah... So there, he's in the kitchen, preparing kiwis for all of us. Shal's reply was, she was surprised that I actually said I was going to skin the kiwis... she thought that things have changed... Well, I suppose some things don't change... Yi Wei's LAZINESS...:P


And this is the already skinned kiwis.... Thanks to Sam... :P..

2 comments:

Xiao_zhai said...

The recommended way to eat a kiwi fruit for lazy ppl like me...I mean you is to cut it into half and use spoon and scoop it to ur mouth.

Try it! I am serious!

Yi Wei said...

Xiao_zhai... Someone as lazy as me will definitely know how to eat kiwi that way ler... hihihih... it's just that it is a lot nicer when it is skinned... :P